Saturday, May 9, 2009

Preface

Hello
I chose to start my blogging practice, with my personal belief statement, as you can see. Much of that which I will speak is to Life and how we can and were intended, to live it. Setting All premise on God's creation and us being in that. Life has more than one dimension. There is life now, to which there is little, true counsel from man and not much information available, and life eternal, which has much information available, only it is in God's word, and requires faith. It would seem, that not many read or study on these things, I hope to bring out. To many some of these writings will appear as lessons, with God's help. None is meant to be harmful, only uplifting and revealing. I speak to tradition, of man, responsibility and accountability and things that may help, in life, if one chooses to apply, those things, of which I will speak. I will attempt to have an entry every three days, minimum, more if the Spirit leads. I pray they be relevant and useful, to the readers. There are many points of view, in the world, I'd ask that you develop your own, in God's counsel. All that is said, in the world, is not worthy of adoption, in your life. We (people in general) take advice from the wrong sources, too often. We look to others to tell us, either what we are capable of finding out, or what we need. This usually is used as a mechanism, to relieve us from responsibility. We go about, believing what is said, into our lives, as if it were God talking. Yet it is not. It is most often, the news media, a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, a salesman, or tradition. All of these usually have an agenda and most certainly, do not speak the definitive truth. We have the final say, by God's gifting and yet we surrender the authority to others. Words have power, as you shall read from this blog. My desire is that you may gain, by these things, that I write, enabling everyone to be a stronger light, to the world. If anyone is strengthened and have goodness in their heart, then goodness is enlarged. All good things, come from God.
Realize what and who you are, what you have, what you could have, your purpose in life, and where you are headed. Knowing these things, will enable you to live the life Jesus came to earth, died and rose again, that you may have. That was not done, only, for a life in the hereafter, in the sweet bye and bye, but for NOW. Life now, must be glorifing to HIM. We benefit the most, because He loves us so much. God is not angry with you. He wants a relationship with you, now, and forever. Why else would He make it so you will live forever? His love, coming through you to the world, will allow men to believe. Jesus said, If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me. It is our cause, and the purpose of this venue, to do that. Lift Him up.

Know that you are blessed. I bless you, in Jesus' name. Amen

GW

No comments:

Post a Comment