Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who am I who was I

Who am I ? Who was I ?

I was corrupt and in the world.......He cleaned me up and seperated me for His pleasure and purpose
I was overwhelmed and fell short.......He forgave me and showed me His love
I lost my mind......... He gave me His
I was affraid and fled the light.............He made me the light and told me to shine to the world
I was sickly and weak.......He healed and restored me, whole, forever
I had many enemies.....He promised; no weapon formed against me, would prosper
I had no confidence...He assured my success...Whom shall I fear?
I had no knowledge or understanding....He revealed Himself to me and made me complete
I thought I dissapointed God.... He loves me and is well pleased...wants to spend time with me, daily...He knows my name...HE IS NOT MAD AT ME
I sought to gain His approval...It was a wasted effort, He created me in His image
I didn't know He trusted me......He gave me dominion over the world
I did not know if I would win......He won for me and allows me victories, every day
Tradition had me lined up to fail....He allowed His word in my heart and I overcame tradition
I did not know what to believe.....I was delivered from unbelief
I wondered where I'd end up...He made me a citizen of the kingdom.
I needed a purpose......He ask me to follow Him and made me a part of the Royal Preisthood
I was accused by the world......He made me righteous
The enemy said, "yeh, but you are still poor".....He told me I was delivered from lack, it had been defeated and He owned the cattle on a thousand hillsides, And I...(AM), joint heir
I thought I was empty....He gave me All things, filled me with His Spirit, and surrounded me with His love
I then ask for blessing....He said all is yours, already...only learn to receive what has been given
I needed direction.....He illuminated my path and ordered my steps
I needed strength..........He gave me His power
I hadn't enough faith....He gave me His
I wanted assurance.......He gave me His promises....and had them written down
I wanted to get through to God....Jesus Is my intercessor
I cried because I was alone.....He sent, the promise of God, His Spirit, to live in me
I wanted a family.....He called me son

.......Thanks Dad......

I CAN'T

......"Yes...yes you can".....

"I will never leave you.....The Holy Spirit lives in you....We are ONE!"



He had to go away.......

He ask me to be Him... until He comes back

How will I know If I am doing it right?......


Signs and wonders will follow you


Are You sure???....



YES.... Do it in MY NAME






Love you
GW

1 comment:

  1. Gregg,
    I'm glad who you are in Christ.
    Keep pressing on for His glory.

    ReplyDelete